Donnerstag, 19. April 2012

Still in love...

I am still in love with all those Tschibo beads and blings...

Today I have made a little bracelet, actually it is very minimalistic, but I do not like it when there is too much around.

For the bracelet I have used a leather strap and have knotted the tiny silver ring,so that it is not sliding around. For the necklace I have added some pearls to a silver key that I have got from my boyfriend. He has bought it in Stockholm and he has chosen the key, because I was amazed by a similar motive that was shown in Kirsties Handmade Britain. She is the uncrowned Queen of crafting and diy... so... shuuuush shuuuush... go and watch it  :o)

xoxo

Anna


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ja, natürlich freue ich mich über Dein Kommentar! Vielen Dank :o)