Samstag, 7. April 2012

Back again...

Hello, hello...

I've been virtually away for a while, because it's been a pretty tough week. I had to work long hours (maybe I should use the decline button a little more...) and I was knocked out by an allergic reaction over the weekend.

But again I had some time to surf a little trough the internet and a wonderful site has caught my eye:




Lu posts lots of pictures of the shop that she runs in Berlin and in the internet. But not only that, she also has great ideas how to improve your own house and look which she shares in her blog.

Here some examples:


















She also runs different competitions and the most important, she up dates her blog regulary :o)

All in all, is luloveshandmade a very interesting and inspiring page with is a visit worth (and yes I do that a lot! :oD)


xoxo

Anna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ja, natürlich freue ich mich über Dein Kommentar! Vielen Dank :o)