Donnerstag, 22. März 2012

Cupcakes, anyone...?

Tomorrow my boyfriend will come back home from a business trip and as a surprise I have prepared somd custard cupcakes...

I have chosen custard cupcakes, because they are not only delicious, but also very easy and quickly made. You just have to add all ingredients in a bowl and mix them well. Taaaadaaa... That's it!

So here's the recipe:

First of all preheat the oven to about 160 degree C

What you need is:

  • 100g custard powder
  • 200g butter (I perfere margarine)
  • 2 eggs
  • 4 tbsp milk
  • 140g sugar
  • 100g flour
  • 1 tbsp baking powder

Mix everything well and dispense the dough evenly over a 12 hole cupcake tary (don't forget the muffin paper!!) and bake it for about 20 minutes...

As decoration I have decided to try a spring theme (the spring has shown up for short, but is gone again, so I have to make my own!)

Therefore I have prepared some green fondant as grass and some pink flowers. The get even round shapes for the lawn I have used a glass which has the same diameter as the cupcake itself and for the flowers I have used a cookie cutter. To fixate the flowers on the lawn I have used a sugar/water mixture as glue.

After everything is decorated you can also paint the whole cupcake with the sugar water so it gets a smooth and even shine.

So, once more I wish you a bon appetit...

xoxo

Anna



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ja, natürlich freue ich mich über Dein Kommentar! Vielen Dank :o)